CGC Authorized Member Dealer
Modern Age Comics is an authorized CGC Member Dealer. Submit your comics for CGC grading right from the store.
Why should I have a comic CGC graded?
Professional comic book grading eliminates concerns about grade misrepresentations by providing a professional assessment of condition and quality. Every comic book certified by CGC is graded by the hobby’s most experienced and trusted team, according to well-established grading standards. Furthermore, every CGC-certified comic book undergoes a thorough restoration check by leading professionals during the certification process. When restoration is detected, it is fully noted on the certification label.
Once certified by CGC, a comic book is encapsulated in a state-of-the art, tamper-evident holder, providing superior protection and stability for long-term preservation.
- You bring your comics to our store.,
- Our staff will review them and show you the service options that best fit your items.
- You choose a service that fits your needs.
- We fill out the paperwork.
- You pay a security deposit (base charge on the forms, no shipping included until item returns)
- We pack and ship your item(s) with our monthly shipment. This saves you a portion of the shipping charges.
- We call you when your item returns.
- You pay your portion of the shipping and handling charges and take your item.
Note: No fees are added to the service process! CGC credits our store for our efforts, not the customer.
Still have questions? Contact Us for answers!